The Munro Bagging Tour is a full day trip (14 hr) (including transport) to climb a Munro (Scottish mountain over 3,000 feet) in the Scottish Highlands.
Our route (unless otherwise using our alternate route due to weather/safety) is to Glen Coe to climb Buachaille Etive Beag, see map below.
Price of £100 per person includes:
- Pick up/Drop off (within 2 miles of city centre)
- Transport to the mountain
- Guided trip up the munro
- Day pack
Tours must have a minimum booking of 2 people in total to run.
Private tours are available on any day for groups of 4 to 6.
- 7:30 AM - Pick up in Glasgow * Pick up Stirling 8:30am
- 10:45 AM - Pit Stop in Tyndrum
- Arrive at Mountain
- 5:30 PM - Off the Mountain
- 6:00 PM - Dinner in Tyndrum
- 9:00 PM - Arrive Glasgow
Pick Up / Drop Off
- Pick up/Drop off from Stirling Train Station
- Pick up/Drop off from Glasgow
- Pick up/Drop off anywhere else on route (see map)
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about what to bring.
- Boots or trainers (will get dirty, potential for bog)
- Athletic bottoms (long sports leggings or trackie bottoms; not cotton sweatpants, shorts, or jeans)
Recommended (weather dependent):
- Waterproof jacket
- Waterproof over trousers
- Hat/Beanie (or snood)
- Fleece or Thermal top
- We have a very limited (but growing) stock of used equipment to borrow. Contact us at email@example.com to find out more.